Sadly, I'm still gone till October. Anticipate my comeback (:








Saturday, July 10, 2010

#PrayForGabbyDecker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


So, I was talking to one of my cousins from GA last night and I out of the blue I asked her did she remember GABBY DECKER, because I handnt heard from her in a while. And she said that she had been in a bad accident. I didnt believe her at first, because I know things like that happen everyday, but never to anyone that I know. So, I googled it and it said that she had been in a car accident back in April and the driver died. I dont know the girl who died, but it sayed she go's to Arnold High. All last night night I was fighting tears. Back in middle school, when I still stayed in Panama City, FL me and Gabby were really close. She knew me before I was Isabella Skye. And We wer still close, but it wasnt the same. I prayed for her... And I aint gonna lie: I RARELY PRAY. Shes been in a coma for a while now and a recent sorce told me that they let her go home until she comes out of the coma and then she'll have to go back to the hospital. Lifes too short and sometimes we underestimate when she'll actually pass us bye. I know she'll be okay. I know she will. - Isabella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Express Yhurself.