Sadly, I'm still gone till October. Anticipate my comeback (:








Friday, July 9, 2010

Poem: Untitled / By: Isabella Skye / For: Abram Josiah

I'm not sure how to start. So, lets skip to the end.
We'll live happily ever after, my lover and friend.
I'm not perfect, we all have our flaws.
This journey has just begun, but we've encountered it all.
I dream of us being something we could never be.
You helped me see what I could never see.
Eyes full of tears trying to interpret what this letter means.
No regrets at all, you've brought out the better me.
I listened to your heart beat: It sounds so real.
Abram, if you had no hands... How would you feel?
What if, I yearned for your touch like I yearn for success?
Because I yearn for your love and I only yearn for the best.
I searched in all the wrong places just to find your love.
You light up my world, never mind a plug.
When you look into my eyes what do you see?
Because when I look into yours all I see is me.
But luckily I have a vivid imagination.
Although, I don't have any patience.
So, quickly I picture love being made.
Seconds later, trust being betrayed.
You say you'll never leave, but no one overstays their welcome.
You see right through me, your eyes, oh my God... I felt them.
Pain that could pierce through anything and anyone.
I try to ignore it, but others proceed to give me some.
At times I feel pitied, do you mean everything you say?
Every word you've ever written has helped me dream of a better day.
A day when you will be mines and I will be his.
Or I'll be yours and you'll have a few kids.
But we were never together. So, how could this be?
Maybe you moved on, because my love was too deep.
Or maybe our ends won't ever meet.
Or maybe you just never ever loved me.
I told you how I felt, but you never heard me.
I know it's her you want... Boy you don't deserve me.
Hold my hand, pull me close, while the world swings.
And promise that one day I'll be your girl please.
I wanna repair my heart, but how 'd I let this happen?
I cry instead of laughing, but I never wipe away tears
Because each held a lie that you nonchalantly spoke into my ears.
You don't know what I said? Should I remain mute?
Three words were spoken. So, go ahead and choose.
The first ones "I" and the last ones "You".
Now, find the perfect adjective to feel the space.
And that tells me what you think of when you see my face.
It just shows what type of person you truly are.
Can you judge me by how quickly I gave you my heart?
You know whats on my mind, so, I don't actually say it.
It's like we're playing chess without actually playing.
We gotta know each others moves before we actually make it.
Everything I feel for you is real, how could I actually fake it?
We talk when we talk which isn't too often.
But those poems that you wrote... I find myself pathetically lost in.
I'd cater to you, I don't care what the cost is.
I'm cold-hearted, can you touch where the frost is?
In the next poem tell me exactly how you feel.
No lies at all, tell me exactly whats real.
I get excited when we talk, but now I'm learning to chill.
Because what if you don't care... You're just here for the thrill.
Don't look back Abram, because I'm on my way.
Through each line your spirit shines, but I'm in the shade.
Bae, do you really want the key to my heart?
Do I make you feel like we're not even apart?
Each time I shed a tear these blue stripes are scarred.
I'm trying to stop these mixed feelings, but they aint never really start.
You're love is a vast never ending ocean.
You swept me up off my feet and wrapped me in your waves before I even noticed.
There's not that many fish in the sea.
No one wants to make me their queen.
Sometimes you're the only one who makes me beam.
But my feelings all together are creating their own wings.
My heart was broken, lying in a pile of feathers.
While you were brave enough to come piece it back together.
Forever I'll remember, forever I will care.
Shedding endless tears, knowing you will not be here. x3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I was afraid to post this poem on here, because he was supposed to be the only one reading it, but now I'm like fuck it. People want a taste of my poetic ability. I actually stopped writing poems for a while. He inspired me to start back. I love you Abram - Isabella

1 comment:

  1. you have a real nice blog i love it keep up the good work im going to follow it make sure to return the favor

    thanks
    nefslivingthedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

- Express Yhurself.