Sadly, I'm still gone till October. Anticipate my comeback (:








Sunday, June 27, 2010

6/27 · Nike 6.0 WMNS Dunk High

Photobucket


These Nike's are so fresh. I love how pastel color choices were used. Aside from earthy colors I love pale ones and bright ones, but mostly pale. Especially if it looks faded. *Sings* "Damn, what did I consume? Something spinning fast either me or it's the room... I bet you it's the room, because I don't do no drugs. Or maybe it's that trone, because I sure do have a buz. Wait, let me slow it down down I'm getting ahead head. Plus it's getting hot so Ima take a seat instead stead. Im lu--" Let me stop lol. That was... The infamous DRIZZY (: We can never get enough of him, but foreal doe. These kicks are beyond probally "feel so warm and taste so sweet" I was watching ATL today... - Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Express Yhurself.